Over 30+ years of experience with creative finance specifically in the real estate sector. All phases in the residential (1-4 unit) and residential-related (5+ units) commercial sector.
Compliant capital raising for real estate transactions. Conventional and creative financing techniques for funding your real estate deals. A special focus on United Kingdom crowdfunding and United States syndication for investment.
John started his working career in the software industry and moved to Silicon Valley in 1982. John was there before much of what we know and love today was created and then transitioned to real estate.
• Reported to Steve Jobs when working at NeXT
• Team member that pushed HP into the Unix market
• 30 years real estate experience since taking the initial plunge
• Extensive knowledge in multi-national real estate markets
• Own property portfolio covers 11 times zones
Specialties: Structured finance, loan packaging, trading of notes and other debt instruments secured by real estate. Building and managing teams in cross-functional projects. Managed successful global deployment of cross-boarder solutions.